Skip to main content

Success story of IBA pass newly appointed HM Ms Nargis ,GBPS CHAKRA Goth K.T.S.NO 21

Success story of IBA pass newly appointed HM  Ms Nargis ,GBPS CHAKRA Goth K.T.S.NO 21

Story of struggle tiĺl death.
I am newly recruited H. M  Ms Nargis . I have appointed at GBPS CHAKRA Goth K.T.S.NO 21 SEMIS code 408110088 Korangi town karachi.
This isn't my success story because star of my success is so far till that day , every child of my beloved country will be in school & literate.
* I tried to punctual my staff,99% are punctual now.
* First time in history of my school,time table has been followed.
* I have started  co curriculum  activities in my school. (Games, debates, Qirat and Naat, art work e.t.c)
* I have maintained all records.
* I have started work for ECE. In shaa Allah very soon you all people will see my perfect ECE class without any departmental help.
* I have planned a library for enhancing reading skills in my children. (Have purchased books but few tables are remaining to arrange )
* I have completed my work for scheme  of studies, planning and planners for class I.
* I have started urdu & English  reading , writing & dictation periods in my all classes  (I-v).
And I am rechecking at least 5 copies of each class daily.
* I have started work for cleaning but still unsatisfactory due to shortage of non teaching staff. (Sweeper, chowkidar e.t.c )
* I have enrolled 20+ students till today.
* We have celebrated 14th August with great enthusiasm and have planned to conduct quiz compilation on 6th September .
* I need to work hard for achieving my targets. I am still struggling and will struggle, struggle & struggle for best.
In shaa Allah.

Comments

  1. respected sir I know her personaly and I belive on her one day she will make perfect change in every student's life who is studing ubder her supervision

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reading session عنوان ٻولي سکڻ جون مھارتون Class ADE subject Sindhi پڙھڻ جا جزا پنجن جزن ۾ ورهايو ويو آهي . )1صوتي ڄاڻ )2آواز جو علم )3رواني )4لفظن جو ذخيرو )5سمجهي پڙهڻ

Reading session عنوان ٻولي سکڻ جون مھارتون Class ADE subject Sindhi پڙھڻ ڪنھن به ٻولي ۾ شاگرد جو چار بنيادي لساني مھارتن ٻڌڻ، ڳالھائڻ، پڙھڻ ۽ لکڻ جو سکڻ تمام اھم آھي. لساني تحقيق ٻڌائي پئي ته ننڍا   ٻار اسڪول اچڻ کان اڳ پنھنجي معاشري ۽ گھر جي ماحول مان ٻڌڻ ۽ ڳالھائڻ سکي چڪا ھوندا آھن. پڙھڻ ۽ لکڻ ۾ شاگرد جي مھارت استاد جي معاونت سان ٿيندي آھي جيڪي ھو پھرين درجي کان وٺي پنجين درجي تائين مھيا ڪندا / ڪنديون آھن. پڙھڻ جا جزا پنجن جزن ۾ ورهايو ويو آهي  . )1 صوتي ڄاڻ )2 آواز جو علم )3 رواني )4 لفظن جو ذخيرو )5 سمجهي پڙهڻ روانيء سان پڙھڻ جون خاصيتون: صحيح اچار  رواني مناسب الھا چاڙھا تاڪيد مفھوم جي وضاحت مناسب وٿي مھارتون ذهانت ڇا آهي؟ سکڻ جي صلاحيت ۽ پوءِ ان صلاحيت سان روز مره جي پڙهائڻ دوران ايندڙ مشڪلاتن کي سٺي طريقي سان سلجھائڻ کي ذهانت چئبو آهي . روايتي نظرين ۽ پڙهائڻ جي طريقن ۾ ذهانت جي ترقيءَ لاءِ فقط ٻولي ()Language ۽ عدد شماري ( )Mathematic جي مهارت ڪافي هئي. ان ۾ فقط استاد کي علم جو ذريعو سمجهيو ويندو هو. استاد جو ڪم ٻارن تائين معلومات پهچائڻ هوندو هو. سڀ نظريه

A success story By newly appointed IBA pass HM Saima Khalil, HM at GGPS University campus

A success story By newly appointed IBA pass HM  Saima Khalil, HM at GGPS University campus ================================================================== A success story I am saima khalil newly appointed HM at GGPS University campus when I went to my school there were many serious issues such as low enrollment , drop out, taking money for every things from students( for admission, report cards even for books) short of attandance, no punctuality,less involvment of cummunity, lack of motivation in teacher lack of leadership firstly I observe what are actual issue then with in two days i realiz actuall issue of school is grouping between teachers and worest leadership no one want to sit with other group. Then I start working as mentor I call meetings formal and informal both, motivat them toward their duities after that I take step to utiliz my resources to make school better place for student, I went to karachi university and asked diffrent departments for volintear work and I s

SESLOAF booklet review workshop 22-24 feburay 2017 @ PSTD Karachi

SINDH EDUCATION STUDENTS LEARNING OUTCOME FRAMEWORK (SESLOF) I have been nominated as subject expert for Review and finalization of SESLOF booklet. venue :PSTD Date 22-24 February 2017. Resource persons are Madam rana hussain Rana Hussain | Senior Advisor (Quality Education) | European Union TA | SESSP | British Council | British Deputy High Commission, Shahra-e-Iran, Clifton Karachi Badar Munir Razia Fakir As a subject expert I zulfiqar behan,Idress Jatio and salma Rajpar working on SESLOF framework. Introduction and purpose of workshop discribed by Rana Hussain. Razia Fakir divided to participants in two group. Sindhi group reviewed the draft of SESLOAF booklet and refined, it was very detailed review. We addressed some issues that there is map of sindh, we think it is not updated so we suggest that it should be updated and editing, clarification needed. Other issue we highlighted that there are so many translation and textual errors in technical pages of draft