Skip to main content

Success story Shabeena Chaudhry, newly appointed H.M in GBPS Qasim.ul.Uloom Orangi Town Sector 11.


FAR FROM SUCCESS

I am Shabeena Chaudhry, newly appointed H.M in GBPS Qasim.ul.Uloom Orangi Town Sector 11.
When I took charge in my school I faced a terrible situation there and still facing so many hurdles created by the N.G.O and their favourers.
Ex H.M and 03 Govt Teachers were in their strict control.
They were working there since 2010, although their contract was finished in 2013. They did not make renewal of their contract and forcibly applying their illegal rules there.
I made Govt Staff free from N.G.O ' s control and now they are doing their duty confidently.
They were interrupting in admission process but I strictly forbade them to interrupt in my duties and confidently made admissions. In this month I got 15 more admissions.
They were running illegal afternoon shift without permission of Edu Dept,,, I opposed their illegal step and finally they finished their illegal afternoon shift. But I favoured the enrolled pupils of afternoon and gave them admission in morning shift. So, this way I got about 200 admissions at a time in morning shift.
Their teachers were non qualified and untrained and were teaching in our primary classes. They did not use to pay attention towards pupils. I observed them full month and reported to N.G.O ' s Secretary about their poor performance. I  assesed pupils' copies and came to know that the teachers did not make fair corrections. I took just one test of urdu in class 5th,,, there were two questions ; 1. Ap ka naam kya hai? 2. Ap k walid ka naam kya hai? I was shocked to see their answers. Only two or three students out of 45 students wrote correct answer of question 2. It was a serious threat to pupuls' performance that they can not write their father name correctly.
They used to give corporal punishments to pupils on the name of discipline but I stopped them to do so.
N.G.O ' s secretary used to misbehave with me from the first day of joining, many times he gave me threats. But I remained firm and performed my duties honestly. Even on the 1st day he said me to leave the office but I confidently told him that Govt of Sindh has appointed me here as gazetted H.M to work for the cause of education, I won't leave the office. He shouted that I will make your transfer from here. But now you can see that I am still here on my seat.
 On 06th Sep, they forcibly locked the school and announced holiday for pupils, I took quick action and went to D.E.O office with my staff. Submitted the detailed observation report of month of Aug and the report of locking the school forcibly on 06th Sep.
D.E.O Sb Mr. Siraj.ud.Din is really a cooperative person and dabang officer. He called the staff of T.E.O in his office and asked the history of N.G.O' s working in my school.
T.E.O Sb Mr. Hassan Raza told the circumstances and submitted the case with the suggestion to remove the N.G.O from school.
D.E.O Sb called the meeting with N.G.O ' s Secretary and firmly said him to vacant the school, he got agreed to vacant the school.
I made meetings with D.E.O Sb on daily basis to solve my case. D.E.O Sb really cooperated with me a lot. He supported me a lot. And now, he is going to send more staff for my school.
My Govt staff suffered a lot and they used to pray for freedom for three years and now they are happy with me and say that Basti me Hero aa gaya hai hahaha.
N.G.O used to make school closed on every saturday for seven years like a private system but now on this Sat, 16th Sep, 2017 I made my school open and there was good strength of pupils. It is a great success, community appreciated me a lot.
I still think that I am far from success because my school is yet not completely free from N.G.O ' s influence. I am in love with my school and I will work for my school freedom till my last breath. In sha ALLAH PAAK it will be free very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading session عنوان ٻولي سکڻ جون مھارتون Class ADE subject Sindhi پڙھڻ جا جزا پنجن جزن ۾ ورهايو ويو آهي . )1صوتي ڄاڻ )2آواز جو علم )3رواني )4لفظن جو ذخيرو )5سمجهي پڙهڻ

Reading session عنوان ٻولي سکڻ جون مھارتون Class ADE subject Sindhi پڙھڻ ڪنھن به ٻولي ۾ شاگرد جو چار بنيادي لساني مھارتن ٻڌڻ، ڳالھائڻ، پڙھڻ ۽ لکڻ جو سکڻ تمام اھم آھي. لساني تحقيق ٻڌائي پئي ته ننڍا   ٻار اسڪول اچڻ کان اڳ پنھنجي معاشري ۽ گھر جي ماحول مان ٻڌڻ ۽ ڳالھائڻ سکي چڪا ھوندا آھن. پڙھڻ ۽ لکڻ ۾ شاگرد جي مھارت استاد جي معاونت سان ٿيندي آھي جيڪي ھو پھرين درجي کان وٺي پنجين درجي تائين مھيا ڪندا / ڪنديون آھن. پڙھڻ جا جزا پنجن جزن ۾ ورهايو ويو آهي  . )1 صوتي ڄاڻ )2 آواز جو علم )3 رواني )4 لفظن جو ذخيرو )5 سمجهي پڙهڻ روانيء سان پڙھڻ جون خاصيتون: صحيح اچار  رواني مناسب الھا چاڙھا تاڪيد مفھوم جي وضاحت مناسب وٿي مھارتون ذهانت ڇا آهي؟ سکڻ جي صلاحيت ۽ پوءِ ان صلاحيت سان روز مره جي پڙهائڻ دوران ايندڙ مشڪلاتن کي سٺي طريقي سان سلجھائڻ کي ذهانت چئبو آهي . روايتي نظرين ۽ پڙهائڻ جي طريقن ۾ ذهانت جي ترقيءَ لاءِ فقط ٻولي ()Language ۽ عدد شماري ( )Mathematic جي مهارت ڪافي هئي. ان ۾ فقط استاد کي علم جو ذريعو سمجهيو ويندو هو. استاد جو ڪم ٻارن تائين معلومات پهچائڻ هوندو هو. سڀ نظريه

A success story By newly appointed IBA pass HM Saima Khalil, HM at GGPS University campus

A success story By newly appointed IBA pass HM  Saima Khalil, HM at GGPS University campus ================================================================== A success story I am saima khalil newly appointed HM at GGPS University campus when I went to my school there were many serious issues such as low enrollment , drop out, taking money for every things from students( for admission, report cards even for books) short of attandance, no punctuality,less involvment of cummunity, lack of motivation in teacher lack of leadership firstly I observe what are actual issue then with in two days i realiz actuall issue of school is grouping between teachers and worest leadership no one want to sit with other group. Then I start working as mentor I call meetings formal and informal both, motivat them toward their duities after that I take step to utiliz my resources to make school better place for student, I went to karachi university and asked diffrent departments for volintear work and I s

SESLOAF booklet review workshop 22-24 feburay 2017 @ PSTD Karachi

SINDH EDUCATION STUDENTS LEARNING OUTCOME FRAMEWORK (SESLOF) I have been nominated as subject expert for Review and finalization of SESLOF booklet. venue :PSTD Date 22-24 February 2017. Resource persons are Madam rana hussain Rana Hussain | Senior Advisor (Quality Education) | European Union TA | SESSP | British Council | British Deputy High Commission, Shahra-e-Iran, Clifton Karachi Badar Munir Razia Fakir As a subject expert I zulfiqar behan,Idress Jatio and salma Rajpar working on SESLOF framework. Introduction and purpose of workshop discribed by Rana Hussain. Razia Fakir divided to participants in two group. Sindhi group reviewed the draft of SESLOAF booklet and refined, it was very detailed review. We addressed some issues that there is map of sindh, we think it is not updated so we suggest that it should be updated and editing, clarification needed. Other issue we highlighted that there are so many translation and textual errors in technical pages of draft